Re: test(1)/find(1) time comparison with timespec

Hi!

Masao Uebayashi wrote:
> Use timespec (st_mtimespec) [...]

This is not related with your point, but the official POSIX name is now
st_mtim; meanwhile the type is unchanged at struct timespec.

Of course both are equated in the headers, so actually this is
pointless. I do not know if it is important to align the source with the
Standard here, or not. But I wanted everybody to be informed about this
and not overview just because one did not know about the Standard.

Antoine