Re: dhc* in NetBSD 7.0

> (if you're looking for obsolete stuff that could move to pkgsrc, you
> could start with just about everything in /usr/games - dhcpd is at
> least useful for some people).

Personally, I find factor occasionally useful (useful enough that if it
weren't there I'd probably have created something roughly equivalent of
my own) and don't understand why it's in /usr/games.  Also in
/usr/games but IMO not belonging there, though I personally have little
use for them: random, rot13, and strfile/unstr.

\ / Ribbon Campaign