Re: restore: expected next file xxx, got y

In article <20130127204155.GD7713%trav.math.uni-bonn.de@localhost>,
Edgar Fuß  <ef%math.uni-bonn.de@localhost> wrote:
>> Are you using restore -r?
>Yes.

So basically what's happening here is that prolly the fs uses an extra inode
inside (maybe for wapbl, but I am guessing) so the inode number from the
backup does not match. Once it finds a mismatch, it resyncs (ISTR) and keeps
going. If you see many of them it is a problem; if you see just one it is
probably what I said. restore -x does not do the consistency check.

christos