Re: TLS status

On 17.11.2011 00:28, David Holland wrote:
> On Wed, Nov 16, 2011 at 02:51:38PM +0100, Joerg Sonnenberger wrote:
>   >  Hi all,
>   >  I was asked to give an update to the last TLS status report.
>   >  [...]
>
> Has anyone got around to measuring the performance impact on
> non-threaded programs? (Or on threaded programs...)
>
> (I know, I keep asking but haven't done it myself, so I'm sure someone
> will tell me to pipe down... ;-) )

I can give it a try saturday/sunday. I need to check that TLS works fine with i386/amd64 Xen (and/or provide a core dump to Joerg ;) ), and have to torture my rewrite of xbdback(4) (MP-safe patch).

Any advice on the benchmarks you would like to see (preferably available from pkgsrc?)

--
Jean-Yves Migeon
jeanyves.migeon%free.fr@localhost