Re: Adding asm examples

On 11.11.2011 14:37, Julio Merino wrote:
> These teeny-tiny examples would come with a Makefile ready for use and
> some trivial tests to ensure that the sample code builds and runs on the
> platforms that implement the specific tests.
>
> Comments / objections?
>
> Thanks!

That's a good idea; I had to implement MD payloads to test for
executable mappings in ATF lately, but only implemented x86 because my
knowledge of other assembly and platforms is limited.

The "Hello World" example is a nice introduction. IMHO, another good
addition would be function calls with 3 or 4 arguments (with maybe one
on stack) and fetching/manipulating the return value.

--
Jean-Yves Migeon
jeanyves.migeon%free.fr@localhost