Re: Parallel tasking library

On Thu, Nov 03, 2011 at 12:48:21PM +0000, Sad Clouds wrote:
> Hi, would there be any benefit in having some form of parallel tasking
> library (something like Intel TBB, but simpler and developed in C) in
> NetBSD?

A few years ago I remember murmurs about Apple's Grand Central Dispatch,
which was imported into FreeBSD.  Does that do what you are looking for?
It would be nice to have that in NetBSD.

Dave

--
David Young             OJC Technologies is now Pixo
dyoung%pixotech.com@localhost     Urbana, IL   (217) 344-0444 x24