Parallel tasking library

Hi, would there be any benefit in having some form of parallel tasking
library (something like Intel TBB, but simpler and developed in C) in
NetBSD?

The idea is to parallelize userlevel applications, e.g. data
compression like gzip, bzip, maybe some others...

I'm not volunteering to rewrite those applications, but I've been
working on such tasking library, and my initial benchmarks seem to
indicate parallel for loops perform up to twice as fast, compared to
Intel TBB. It does need more benchmarking and testing.

I can provide code + documentation if there is interest to have it
integrated into NetBSD.