Re: Making powerd=YES default

On Tue, Jul 26, 2011 at 09:35:59AM +0200, Adam Hoka wrote:
> who uses sysinst in an embedded project anyway? :)

Indeed.

All power management framework/powerd polishing aside, my vote for the
issue at hand is: enable it arch dependend in sysinst (like wscons). If
someone does not want it, they can change powerd=YES to powerd=NO in
/etc/rc.conf. I don't realy care for the default if there is no powerd=
line, but would leave that as NO.

Martin