mksh

I see back in Dec head brought up the idea of replacing /bin/ksh with mksh:

http://mail-index.netbsd.org/tech-userlevel/2010/12/30/msg004328.html

Skimming through the discussion it seems like there was a consensus
that replacing /bin/sh would be a bad idea, but I don't see a decision
about /bin/ksh.  Is this still be decided, or is it basically dead?

I'm just curious, as /bin/ksh doesn't seem to be maintained that much
anymore, and especially compared to R40 of mksh, it seems to be
getting a little stale.

-Dustin