mksh import

Hi folks,

I think that it would be good to have at least one modern shell in our base,
because I use ksh and it's de facto standard I have decided to make a patch
which adds mksh[1] to our base [2]. Code is BSD licensed, well written and
maintained which can't be said about our own ksh(There are 15 PRs opened for

I would like to discuss this option to see if something like this would be
possible. I know that every developer has it's own preference for shell, but
have at least one modern shell should be priority for all of us.