Re: [HEADS-UP] growfs port for ffs2 and ffs1

On Sat, Oct 30, 2010 at 08:10:49AM +0100, Julio Merino wrote:
> So, summarizing, Apple Mail uses format=flowed (unchangeable it seems)
> which should work in most modern clients.  (Our of pure curiosity, I'm
> wondering which ones do not.  Thor: which client are you using that
> doesn't respect this?)

I'm using mutt and whenever I reply to such a mail, I get:

> ..... [single long line for paragrpah] ...
> ..... [single long line for next paragrpah] ...

in my editor. Easy to fix (add line below paragraph, go up, fill-paragraph,
manually add missing "> " at start of line for the continutation lines) -
but pretty annoying. Maybe there is a muttrc setting to autosplit such
formatted mails before adding the quote marker - no idea.

Martin