Re: RaidFrame and the NetBSD boot loader.

Den 16.03.2010 19:07, skrev David Laight:
On Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 09:27:38AM +0100, Marcin M. Jessa wrote:
Hi guys.

I've an issue with the NetBSD boot loader and RaidFrame.
It seems that the boot loader is unable to find the /boot file when
booting off the second RAID1 component (second drive).
The boot code just says it cannot find /boot
It looks like the /boot file has to live on a FFS slice.
Is there anything special I have to do to be able to use RaidFrame
slices and the NetBSD boot loader?
You might be hitting the non-obvious restruction that the 'root'
filesystem has to be at the start of the device.
Yes, you're right, I reread the raidframe doc which is actualy mentioning it one place and I already fixed it.
My offset started at 63 instead of 0.

Thanks
Marcin