RaidFrame and the NetBSD boot loader.

Hi guys.

I've an issue with the NetBSD boot loader and RaidFrame.
It seems that the boot loader is unable to find the /boot file when booting off the second RAID1 component (second drive).
The boot code just says it cannot find /boot
It looks like the /boot file has to live on a FFS slice.
Is there anything special I have to do to be able to use RaidFrame slices and the NetBSD boot loader?

Marcin