Re: terminfo implementation

Christos Zoulas wrote:
In article <4A569299.8030601%marples.name@localhost>,
Roy Marples  <roy%marples.name@localhost> wrote:
Christos Zoulas wrote:
curterm.c:
        - there are more baud rates defined on NetBSD.
defs.c:
        - the arrays of constants should be sorted so the index functions
          can use binary search instead of of linear.
setupterm.c:
        - use errx(3) in the exit case so that the program name gets printed.
term.c:
        - what frees tp->_extras?
termcap.c:
        - sort arrays and use binary search.
tputs.c:
        - to support multiple terminals outc should be passed a second
          void * argument that can be used from the application to determine
          the terminal context. ie. the signature for ti_puts should be
int ti_puts(const TERMINAL *term, const char *str, int affcnt, int (*outc)(int, void *), void *arg)
OK, new snapshot with all the above changes done.
http://www.netbsd.org/~roy/terminfo-20090710.tar.bz2

I generate hash tables for terminfo and termcap strings now.

Looks good. I would not bother duplicating the functions in tputs.c. I would
just cast putchar to (int (*)(int, void *)) and pass NULL as the argument.

Done. I've also renamed tparmv to vtparm so the naming follows other variadic functions.
I've refreshed the tarball.

I've also tested this against tmux on Sparc64 where it works equally well and compiles without warnings, so looking good :)

Thanks

Roy