Re: terminfo implementation

Thomas Dickey wrote:
On Thu, Jul 09, 2009 at 10:42:19AM +0100, Roy Marples wrote:
Here's a new snapshot.
http://www.netbsd.org/~roy/terminfo-20090709.tar.bz2

It should now implement all documented ncurses terminfo capabilities.
     ^might

(it's missing a lot of functionality, e.g., the ability to compare
extended entries, which I implemented in ncurses more than 10 years ago ;-)

Yes, the userland tool infocmp I provide doesn't compare entries yet, it just prints them to the screen. It's purpose to date is to ensure that a tic compiled entry matches a ncurses tic compiled entry.

However, the terminfo library and and compiler have all the functionality required to be standards compliant.

Thanks

Roy