Re: Replacing window(1) with tmux

Hi Roy,

I tried the tmux package from pkgsrc, and it looks neat, but both
with and without your patch it has a problem detecting terminal
UTF-8 capability.  The weird thing is, if I unset LC_CTYPE (which
is normally set to nl_BE.UTF-8), UTF-8 does work.

This has been fixed in their latest cvs version though (changelog
from May 19).

I for one would like to see this in base.

        Geert

--
Geert Hendrickx  -=-  ghen%telenet.be@localhost  -=-  PGP: 0xC4BB9E9F