Re: Google SoC Proposal Ideas

Hello,

Another good looking idea is the file resizer utility. Both the utility and the project look interesting. It does call for a regression test suite, but I've never developed anyting more than simple tests for my programs and don't know how involved that would be.

I think that this is most valuable project we need reliable file- system resizer with LVM in base system. Ability
to grow file system in online mode is crucial feature for LVM.

Regards

Adam.