Re: Status of Citrus libiconv?

Adam Hoka escribió:
Szervusz Gabor!
Szia! :) Nem gondoltam, hogy epp ezen a listan is vannak magyar NetBSD-s kollegak. :) De kellemes meglepetes.
Gábor Kövesdán wrote:

Hello,

I'm a FreeBSD guy and I'd like to work on porting NetBSD's Citrus iconv library to FreeBSD as a Summer of Code project, fixing possible bugs, completing missing features, doing possible optimization, etc. You might also profit from parts of my work if my application is accepted. At the moment, I'm doing preliminary research for my application. Could you please tell me if there are any known bugs, important features, which aren't implemented or any drawbacks like performance issues in the Citrus implementation you use?
Thanks in advance for any help on this.

Implement //TRANSLIT please. :-)

Altough it is nonstandard, it's widely used and also very useful.
Thanks, I'll consider it. Common usability is very important for this project.

--
Gabor Kovesdan
FreeBSD Volunteer

EMAIL: gabor%FreeBSD.org@localhost .:|:. gabor%kovesdan.org@localhost