Re: pwd_mkdb(8) is still broken to me

> I just pointed out that it's possible to generate VERSION 0 too.  As I
> said I can't think of all the possibilites which can happen in real
> world.  Some people might want to generate VERSION 0, might not.

Those people are talking about native pwd_mkdb, aren't they?

Allowing nbpwd_mkdb to generate version 0 database doesn't make sense
especially when compat_pwd.h defines those fields 64bits explicitly.
It is quite inconsistent.

> Here's a patch for pw_scan to stop returning garbage.
>
>         http://www.netbsd.org/~uebayasi/fix-pw_scan-with-32bit-time_t.txt

This is the functionality rev. 1.20 had, and I've restored in 1.22.
Things left is to make nbpwd_mkdb to set correct version.

enami.