userinfo -v and usermgmt.conf and EXTENSIONS

I don't see any use of verbose for userinfo. Okay if removed from manpage
and as an option?

Also the manpage points to /etc/usermgmt.conf and usermgmt.conf(5). I
don't see how that is related to userinfo. Can you please document in man
page or remove references (or tell me what and I will do it)?

And about "EXTENSIONS" ... user(8) manpage doesn't really tell what
EXTENSIONS is for. Does this mean extensions beyond what similar tools
provide? Or beyond some POSIX specification? (On Red Hat, userinfo is a
GTK-based X chfn-type tool.) When would someone choose to build
usr.sbin/user without EXTENSIONS?

  Jeremy C. Reed

p.s. I am working on a chapter about user management and I am documenting
these tools with examples.