games/monop

It turns out that Paul Janzen rewrote monop's save/load handling for
OpenBSD some years ago. I am planning to merge this.

Does anyone care if I break compat with old save files?

(For those who are blissfully unaware, monop saves by dumping its
entire heap to disk as a blob and reading it back and hoping that
works. I am not entirely convinced it is working properly as it is, or
that if it was I haven't already broken it in the last few days.)

--
David A. Holland
dholland%netbsd.org@localhost