Re: swap-on-raidframe vs raidctl -P

On Tue, Jan 22, 2008 at 03:38:00PM +0000, Christos Zoulas wrote:
> I am working on a patch that unconfigures swap on shutdown. I am having
> some trouble with it, because of the state of flux that vnode reference
> counting is in, but I hope to commit it as soon as it works.

Couldn't raidframe just register a shutdown hook (or whatever it's called now)
that would forcibly close devices ? I guess at the time shutdown hooks
are run, filesystems have already been unmounted, isn't it ?
shutdown hooks have to be run before interrupts are disabled though, I'm
not sure it's the case.