Re: alpha stack alignment: 8- or 16-byte

On 2021/07/06 21:45, Jason Thorpe wrote:

On Jul 5, 2021, at 11:47 PM, Rin Okuyama <rokuyama.rk%gmail.com@localhost> wrote:

On 2021/07/06 11:38, Rin Okuyama wrote:
In addition to swapcontext(), few more routines should be fixed for
userland. Please find the attached patch.
With your and my patches, at least the system boots multiuser, and
GDB and pkgsrc/devel/gettext-tools work fine. I'm now running ATF.

Finished. No regression is observed!

Great!  I’ve pushed all of the changes in!  Thanks for doing the root cause analysis and providing the library changes!

Thank you for confirmation and commit!

I'm now doing fresh build. I will reply to the PR after carrying out ATF.

Thanks,
rin