Re: ASAN and dhcpcd with privilege separation

On Sun, 31 Jan 2021, Roy Marples wrote:

I'm just surprised that it's not working is all.

What I want to end up with is some #ifdef SANITIZE foo so that enough is disabled to make it work.

Since ASAN works by doing ptrace(PT_ATTACH, ...) I don't know. From the
ptrace(2) man-page:

    This request requires that the target process must have the same
    real UID as the tracing process, and that it must not be
    executing a setuid or setgid executable.

-RVP