Missing files in distrib/sets/lists/tests/mi

Hi,

6 days ago I removed some files from src/usr.bin/make/unit-tests but
forgot to also remove them from distrib/sets/lists/tests/mi.

Now I wonder why this didn't make the builds fail, since it is an
obvious inconsistency. There is not even a warning in the current build
log. I would have expected something like "modorder.mk: No such file or
directory".

https://releng.netbsd.org/builds/HEAD/202008212130Z/amd64.build

Any ideas?

Roland