Re: libgcc not built?

Hello Matthew,

Thanks for your answer :)

Is src/tools/gcc/README.mknative relevant for my cross compilation
toolchain?

Or only for a *native* (host=lm32 target=lm32) toolchain?

For now I am only building a cross toolchain and I don't plan on
building a native one.

I'm trying to see how those parts plug together.

IIUC, the kernel only links with libkern and does not need libgcc (but
some symbols which usually are in libgcc need to be put in libkern).

For the user space the picture is a bit blury for me.

I guess I need to consider two cases: statically linked programs, and
dynamically linked ones.

Thanks!

Regards,

Yann