Re: Report: LLDB from trunk is running on NetBSD once again!

In article <f6d4ca20179f1a2b4278e411a86ccc21ad203e59.camel%NetBSD.org@localhost>,
MichaŠ Górny  <mgorny%NetBSD.org@localhost> wrote:
>-=-=-=-=-=-
>
>Hello,
>
>I've just published the report on my first month of work on LLDB:
>http://blog.netbsd.org/tnf/entry/lldb_from_trunk_is_running
>
>Long story short, I'm working on LLDB as contracted by the NetBSD
>Foundation.  I've been able to fix the regression preventing LLDB from
>starting processes, and I've been working on getting the test suite to
>work reliably (passing or xfailing as appropriate), in order to enable
>continuous integration and regression catching.
>
>In the report I've detailed on the more interesting issues I've found,
>and summarized what I'm about to do next.

Thanks a lot! This is good progress. Can you also say how many tests
are still failing and what's your estimate of the effort fixing them?
I.e. do you think that we are missing functionality, are there bugs
we need to fix etc?

Best,

christos