Report: LLDB from trunk is running on NetBSD once again!

Hello,

I've just published the report on my first month of work on LLDB:
http://blog.netbsd.org/tnf/entry/lldb_from_trunk_is_running

Long story short, I'm working on LLDB as contracted by the NetBSD
Foundation.  I've been able to fix the regression preventing LLDB from
starting processes, and I've been working on getting the test suite to
work reliably (passing or xfailing as appropriate), in order to enable
continuous integration and regression catching.

In the report I've detailed on the more interesting issues I've found,
and summarized what I'm about to do next.

---
This work is sponsored by The NetBSD Foundation

The NetBSD Foundation is a non-profit organization and welcomes any
donations to help us continue funding projects and services to the open-
source community. Please consider visiting the following URL to chip in
what you can:

http://netbsd.org/donations/#how-to-donate

--
Best regards,