Re: Parallel build failure on OSX

I’m having trouble reproducing exactly the same output as Edgar. I don’t have a Fusion Drive, so I’m running everything from a RAM disk instead. I’ve been using "-j 8” instead of "-j 4” and the problem might be very finicky about runtime conditions.

Any way line 98 of version 1.49 src/share/mk/bsd.obj.mk has a mkdir without -p and I expect that’s what’s causing the immediate problem.

Can you try adding the -p and see if the problem goes away.

Cheers,
Lloyd