re: malloc.h (was: Re: status update - gcc 4.5 - some what working)

> On Tue, Jul 05, 2011 at 09:11:54AM +0200, Alan Barrett wrote:
>  > Could we replace NetBSD's /usr/include/malloc.h with #error "Nobody
>  > should ever include malloc.h", or just delete it?
>
> I'm going to give the former a shot locally and see what happens...

what's the goal here?  i don't see much point in removing or breaking
<malloc.h>.  i'd probably be OK with making it emit a warning (that
-Werror would convert) but otherwise this seems like cleanup that isn't
actually helpful.

(not that this really matters for the argument at hand, but infact
because it exists today on netbsd but not macos, we found a host
to build break that was hidden!)

.mrg.