Re: PathDB (non GPL/GNU debugger)

On Wed, May 04, 2011 at 04:02:00AM +0700, Christopher Bergström wrote:
> PathDB (debugger) has been ported to FreeBSD, but I thought others
> around here may have some (mild) interest.

I've made a simple git-based package for it and imported it to
pkgsrc/wip/debugger-git.

I didn't make any portability changes yet.
It currently doesn't build for a few reasons:

. calls hostname -f during cmake step (ignored)
. Unconditionally includes sys/procfs.h, which doesn't exist on NetBSD.
. Unconditionally includes thread_db.h, which doesn't exist on NetBSD.

Perhaps this reduces the barrier for others to try fixing it :)
 Thomas