Re: PathDB (non GPL/GNU debugger)

PathDB (debugger) has been ported to FreeBSD, but I thought others
around here may have some (mild) interest.

We recently finished some heavy refactoring and now focusing on
improving performance, *robustness*, scalability (clusters/multicore
systems), DWARF4, OS portability and supported targets.  PathDB has a
library based design with a cli interface doing direct function calls.
 Using C-bindings it should be fairly trivial to extend or add a new
front-end in python or other scripting language.

Source
git clone git://github.com/path64/debugger.git

Current status (heavy development - expect bugs)
GDB test suite results as of today (A lot of timeouts and at a glance
it seems like a lot of trivial CLI stuff)
FAIL: 747
PASS: 477

Log : https://gist.github.com/b44f708cc2242091bc20
---
Man page - http://www.pathscale.com/docs/pathdb.html
User guide (Needs to be updated) -
http://www.pathscale.com/docs/PathDB_UserGuide.pdf

We'd love feedback and more testers.  (It should be fairly easy to
port to NetBSD)

Bug reports can be sent to me directly or feel free to say hi on irc

#pathscale - irc.freenode.net

./C

ps - Sorry if this is too OT