Re: libgcc

This is a snapshot of new libgcc mknative / makefiles.

        http://uebayasi.dyndns.org/~uebayasi/tmp/libgcc-20091127.txt

I've made mknative-gcc to extract pretty much all information from "libgcc.mk"
which is built during the original GCC build procedure so that we can make sure
a) libgcc is built exactly the same way as the original, and
b) build all the functions GCC intends to provide.

Masao

--
Masao Uebayashi / Tombi Inc. / Tel: +81-90-9141-4635