libgcc

I'm looking at libgcc mainly to support 128-bit softfloat on MIPS64.  We
build part of libgcc and provide similar functions in libc.  I have no idea
how the line between them is drawn.  (I think that libc's providing functions
to support a specific compiler's run-time is just plain wrong.  What if we'll
move to PCC or Clang?  Even if they adopt GCC-compatible APIs...)

Anyway, I'd want to change libgcc to provide all the functions it should
rather than choosing part of them.  This should not cause any problem, because
libgcc is always passed to ld(1) lastly (even after libc).

Any opinions?

Masao

--
Masao Uebayashi / Tombi Inc. / Tel: +81-90-9141-4635