Re: Making syspkgs and makefs play nice together

On Mon, 2009-05-11 at 10:39 +1200, Lloyd Parkes wrote:
> I want to be able to build filesystems from syspkgs/pkgsrc format
> packages and there are a few things that need to be ironed out before
> this can happen.

Just to make things clear, I'm a firm believer in the software
engineering adage that every new class of users uncovers a new class of
bugs, and that one of my goals with the GSoC project is to be a new
class of user. I want to push syspkgs so that I can uncover bugs in
syspkgs and the pkg* software (or the specifications thereof).

So, while it isn't personal, I am out to get you.

Cheers,
Lloyd