Re: veriexec: read from stdin

On 27/04/2019 23:24, Alexander Nasonov wrote:
> I wrote a patch that adds the -i option to read from stdin but I
> don't want to rush things before I hear opinions.

No objection to the functionality, but I'm working on a patch from
bin/34773 which adds newer flags to veriexecgen where -i and -I are used
for handling interpreters.
See http://mail-index.netbsd.org/tech-userlevel/2006/10/09/0002.html for
a description.

> Is it a good approach, does precalculating checksums at build time
> make sense, etc.

sure but now we need tamper resistance for the tamper resistance
mechanism's database (signed builds?) ;)

Sevan