Re: veriexec: read from stdin

Paul Goyette wrote:
> Insteasd of
>
> 	-i        read from stdin
>
> why not have
>
> 	-f file   read from file, or if file is "-" read from stdin

I thought about '-f -' but when reading a regular file, I would probably
parse only the first word because both /etc/signature and /etc/mtree/set.*
have multiple fields. Also, set.base has quite amusing entries:

veriexecgen: Cannot stat file `./bin/\133': No such file or directory
veriexecgen: Cannot stat file `./rescue/\133': No such file or directory

In summary, -i for reading whole lines from stdin (do we need to
recognise -print0, btw?), '-f file' for parsing fields in regular
files.

--
Alex