Re: "hg clone https://anonhg.netbsd.org/src/" still aborts, but...

I've been watching the discussion with interest, as I am not
particularly verse in these topics; perhaps I've done something not
correctly, but on my 6 years old laptop (4c8t, 20GB memory, core-i7
3820-qm) the full ' hg clone https://anonhg.netbsd.org/src/' (on a ZFS
placed on an mSATA device) took some 45-50 minutes; the resulting repo
takes about 5GB. I am cloning xsrc right now and will go through a
full build.

--
----