Re: New home for the repository conversion

On Jun 10, 2017 12:07, "Joerg Sonnenberger" <joerg%bec.de@localhost> wrote:
On Sat, Jun 10, 2017 at 11:58:23AM -0700, bch wrote:
> On Jun 10, 2017 11:57, "Joerg Sonnenberger" <joerg%bec.de@localhost> wrote:
>
> On Sat, Jun 10, 2017 at 11:49:42AM -0700, bch wrote:
> > > Any chance of exposing the repos via rsync to at least make the initial
> > > major copy a little less painful?
>
> > Which ones?
>

> I'm personally interested in fossil.

OK, I will talk with Petra about that for when the hosting of the Fossil
repositories moves next time. At the moment, it's not that easy as the
primary copy contains (encrypted) passwords and is therefore a bit
sensitive.

Cool. Thanks for considering. Re: passwords: make a local clone and offer it's contents for rsync? Regardless: thanks for this work.

Cheers,

-bch

Joerg