Re: End-user VCS thoughts

On Sun, Feb 08, 2015 at 01:21:10AM +0100, Kamil Rytarowski wrote:
> (the memory, band-with, time and space complexity is scaring).

Indeed.

With both mercurial and git the machine I currently use for "daily"
releng work is underpowered (hg is on the borderline, git clearly needs
more memory, which I can't add to that particular system).

Guess I'll have to deal with that.

Martin

P.S.: and no, it is not a VAX, but a pretty modern low power ARM based NAS.
P.P.S.: and it is not from statistics, but real experiments with the full
NetBSD src repo.