Update on fossil repositories

Hi all,
I've recently updated the hardware on the machine I am using the for
fossil conversion runs to include a SSD. This has dramatically speed up
the process and I now expect the fossil repo to be up-to-date with a
window of 2-3 hours.

The NetBSD src tree can be found at http://netbsd.sonnenberger.org, a
copy to speed up the cloning and help save my bandwidth can be found at
http://ftp.NetBSD.org/pub/NetBSD/misc/repositories/fossil/src.fossil.
This file has a size of ~2.4GB.

The pkgsrc tree can be found at http://pkgsrc.sonnenberger.org, the
plain repo at
http://ftp.NetBSD.org/pub/NetBSD/misc/repositories/fossil/pkgsrc.fossil.
Note that this is a fresh trace and uses a different project id than the
earlier copy. This file has a size of ~610MB.

The copies on ftp.NetBSD.org are synchronised at midnight UTC, so you
want to avoid obtaining it after that :) Primary reason for having the
secondary copy is that my upload bandwidth is quite limited (compared to
ftp.NetBSD.org) and it avoids the initial rebuild step as well.

Joerg