Re: The first step away from CVS

S.P.Zeidler wrote:
In fact the conversion of src to mercurial did not fail due to character
set problems. Past repository surgery is a much graver problem.

Yours might not have, but my attempts certainly failed because of character set conversions. ;-)

It is quite possible that I gave up trying to convert the larger repositories (probably the ones with surgical "scars") and focused on htdocs and/or othersrc because the smaller repositories are quicker to test.

Cheers,
Lloyd