Re: preliminary version control requirements

On Sat, Jul 26, 2008 at 7:56 PM, David Holland
<dholland-tech%netbsd.org@localhost> wrote:
> Here is a preliminary list of requirements for a version control
> system for NetBSD.
>
> This is probably not very complete, so please post additions (or
> deletions/quibbles) and I'll update my master copy as needed.
[...]

While all of these are valid points, I think it is more important to
focus on the *repository format* than on the features provided by the
user interface of a specific VCS.  The former cannot be changed for
existing systems, but missing UI features are something that, iff the
repository format supports them, can be eventually added.

See: http://keithp.com/blogs/Repository_Formats_Matter/

--
Julio M. Merino Vidal <jmmv84%gmail.com@localhost>