PRINT_PLIST_AWK and pyversion.mk

Hi,

while creating PRINT_PLIST_AWK patterns for a package, I found that a corresponding path will not be substituted with ${PYSITELIB} if the PLIST entry has already been prefixed with ${PLIST.whatever}.

Looking at lang/python/pyversion.mk, this is because the match anchors to the beginning or the line, unlike the regexp that gsub() uses.

PRINT_PLIST_AWK+=       /^${PYSITELIB:S|/|\\/|g}/ \
          { gsub(/${PYSITELIB:S|/|\\/|g}/, "$${PYSITELIB}") }

Is this intended, and what is the idea?

My workaround is to run the above gsub() in the package Makefile's PRINT_PLIST_AWK, but maybe this should be fixed globally.

Cheerio,
Hauke

()     No HTML/RTF in email	        Institut für Nachrichtentechnik
     Respect for open standards              Ruf +49-6151-16-21344