firefox-esr on NetBSD 10 i386

As far as I can tell, firefox-esr has not build on NetBSD 10 i386 for
multiple quarters.  No one on the lists has reported it working.  One
person tried to build it and failed.  Someone else said rust doesn't
even build.

Therefore it being missing in 2024Q2 builds is not a regression, and it
is a bug in bulk-test-essential to expect it to build, leading to people
drawing incorrect conclusions.

Absent rationale for why it actually generally builds on the release
branch, could you adjust the depends to exclude firefox-esr on NetBSD 10
i386?

Otherwise, I'll make the adjustment no earlier than Tuesday 1200Z.

Thanks,
Greg