Re: Removing python 2.7 from the default set

* On 2024-05-20 at 22:30 BST, Thomas Klausner wrote:

The diff survives my test bulk build of */py-* but I can't start a
full bulk build. Can someone who is running one please confirm that
this doesn't break that?

This completes a pbulk scan (patch needed a minor update to apply cleanly to py-libxml2 which got touched recently).

--
Jonathan Perkin   -   mnx.io   -   pkgsrc.smartos.org
Open Source Complete Cloud   www.tritondatacenter.com