Re: Whither USE_CMAKE?

On 23/05/2024 01:46, Jonathan Perkin wrote:
My understanding is that the former (USE_CMAKE) is being phased out, but after 2 years we're at:

   USE_CMAKE:    419
   build.mk:    308

Well there are another 300-400 packages that you probably missed that are on the build.mk side, as all the kde packages get it indirectly from meta-pkgs/kde/*.mk

Should I continue adding to both, or shall we use it as a gentle prodding stick for the remaining packages to be migrated over to build.mk?

I would go with the gentle prod approach and only add it to build.mk

cheers
mark