Re: graphics/kvantum, kf and LXQt next

On 18/03/2024 21:23, pin wrote:
Very near future issues:
  - The next LXQt release (usually April) will be Qt6 only. It will be dependent on KDE frameworks 6 and we currently don't have kf6, just like we don't have a Qt6 kwindowsystem.

Is there a plan or, even a draft of such package?

Just to respond on list:

I committed a first go at kf6-kwindowsystem to wip last night.

kf6 is on my todo list, but so is qt6-qtwebengine and another go at getting plasma5 working, but no specific timeline for any of them other than after texlive 2024 which I plan to commit before the branch.

cheers
mark