Re: inputmethod/mozc-server build problem

On November 25, 2023 11:19:43 PM GMT+09:00, Takahiro Kambe <taca%back-street.net@localhost> wrote:
>In message <ZVn6whoM5BC_xNDA%exadelic.gatalith.at@localhost>
>	on Sun, 19 Nov 2023 13:08:34 +0100,
>	Thomas Klausner <wiz%gatalith.at@localhost> wrote:
>> On Sat, Nov 18, 2023 at 11:39:31PM +0900, Takahiro Kambe wrote:
>>> inputmethod/mozc-server is broken from a few weeks ago.
>>
>> There's a much newer version out - have you tried updating to that?
>It's somewhat hard to try since there are only GitHub tags and no
>real release file.
>
>I want to wait for MAINTAINER's work.  :)

Hi,

The recent mozc uses bazel as its build tool.
I have not tested bootstrapping bazel.
I will find time to create bazal package and update mozc.
I suspect it is hard work, especially bazel part.

Thank you.
--
Ryo ONODERA // ryo%tetera.org@localhost
PGP fingerprint = 82A2 DC91 76E0 A10A 8ABB  FD1B F404 27FA C7D1 15F3