Re: [Announcement] New pkgsrc bulk build tracker

    Date:        Sun, 19 Nov 2023 20:57:28 +0100
    From:        Benny Siegert <bsiegert%gmail.com@localhost>

  | You can directly jump to the results for a package of your choice by
  | going to, e.g., https://releng.netbsd.org/bulktracker/www/firefox directly.

Whenever I try that (which I am doing via following links on the web page)
the URL always ends up looking like this instead:

	https://releng.netbsd.org/bulktracker/www//firefox

and when that happens, the server just says:

	Failed to decode the package name from the URL.

I'd suggest two things ... first, avoid putting the double '/' in the
URL, and second, make the parser of the things resilient to such simple
mistake (I wasn't easily able to even see that was the problem from the
(small font) URL box in my browser, until I pasted it here...

  | If you find one, please report on
  |     https://github.com/bsiegert/BulkTracker/issues/

Since I refuse to have anything to do with anything git related, I
won't do it that way, which is why:

  | or on the mailing list.

this is here.   I can't send mail to you directly, as gmail refuses to
accept mail from me (and I don't care).

kre